Unplugged has moved!
Check us out here: reedandriverunplugged.wordpress.com

Monday, July 9, 2012

In the kitchen

Look what I found in the kitchen this morning!

What does this make you think of?

I hope you know what it made me think of. You may even know what I ask River when things make me think of that:

“Is that a hint?”

Surprisingly, River didn’t come back with her usual answer, some variation on “What isn’t a hint for you?” This time it’s more of a puzzled, “What??”

I can’t believe I have to explain it.  But, I guess I do see hers more regularly than she does.

“It’s rather vulvacious.”

“Oh.”

Sigh. That’s what I have to put up with. Of course, she has to put up with me, so in some unfortunate twisted mismatched way I guess we’re even. Lucky for us, we don’t seem to mind too much.

2 comments:

  1. What are you like ; )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://reedandriverunplugged.blogspot.com/2012/07/what-am-i-like.html

      Delete